We stayed here 2 nights as part of a 10 days tour of Costa Rica.
While the hotel is a bit old and relatively spartan, but the ground is beautiful.
All the staffs were great. We had 2 breakfasts and dinners in the hotel. Food was excellent, service very good. We had 44 people for the first dinner, service was still good. We had dinner again on our second night, the waiter even still remembered that my wife only drinks hot water.
Definitely would recommend this gem.
It is an older place, cottage style room, but has A/C, Wi-Fi, and coffee maker in room.
We spent quite a bit of time just sitting outside our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park