We had a great two nights at the Arenal Volcano Inn, lovely grounds, and beautiful setting, pools were very well maintained, and great views from the windows towards the volcano, unfortunately covered in mist during our stay, but somewhat compensated for by the donkey serenade each evening. Staff was very helpful, and just need to be aware that the site is sloping, and can require a little effort to get to the reception and restarurant if in one of the lower cabin/rooms. Would definitely visit again if near La Fortuna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park