We absolutely loved this hotel for the size and standard of the rooms (though the bathrooms are a little "dated"), the incredible birds in the grounds, the lovely friendly reception and restaurant staff, the views of Arenal volcano (from our bed!!) and the feeling of absolute tranquility. During our three week tour of Costa Rica we spent a day doing absolutely nothing here - catching up on e-mails using wi-fi in our room, wandering around the grounds and trying to photograph the hummingbirds in the bush by our room door - bliss!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park