These private bungalows with patios facing Arenal Volcano are wonderful. The pathways through the property are lined with gorgeous flowers, butterflies and hummingbirds. The bungalows themselves are very nice and are so peaceful. The stars at night look like diamonds in the sky. Surprisingly, the restaurant is known for its wood fired pizza which is quite good. The included breakfast buffet is super and includes rice and beans, picadillo, eggs, yogurt, meat, cheese, empanadas, pancakes, toast, fresh fruit, cereal...in other words, a huge variety that should be able to satisfy anyone's wishes. I can't understand the reviews that say the breakfast offered a limited choice. I would definitely return to this inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park