We enjoyed our 2 day stay here. Room was nice and we got a view of the Volcano without any clouds! Staff were very friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Food was good in the restaurant. Breakfast was fine and they cooked eggs to order if you asked. Pool was nice and staff turned on hot tub on request. Would recommend this hotel for a comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park