We stayed here for two nights. The staff was extremely helpful when we checked in and upgraded us for free. The hotel-area itself is nice and the restaurant has decent food, although the service seems a bit disorganized. The breakfast was disappointing, not much choice and they ran out of things and did not replace them even if there was 45minutes left of the breakfast service. If you don't have a car your are a little stuck on the premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park