Nice apartment hotel with friendly staff. Wonderfully situated with a great view of Arenal (if not covered in clouds), with a helpful staff and easy acces to all the sites and tours. A definte yes if you want to visit Arenal! PS: also see Tabacon Hot Springs. Pricey, but definetaly worth it, especially at night.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.