I stayed for one night here and I wish I'd stayed longer! The staff are very friendly, happy to speak in Spanish or English, and the view is unbelievably beautiful. I was in room 107 and I recommend it to anyone! You can wake up in the morning looking straight at the volcano. The rooms are lovely and quiet and very spacious. The food and drinks are reasonably priced and internet and breakfast are included. The spa is okay but just a warning that you will pay US prices but won't get the same money's worth you would back home. A must-do instead if visit one of the many hot springs in the area - I went to Baldi Springs and it was amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.