we were there for 2 nights during our one week trip to Costa Rica.
the hotel is very clean and green and all the day we saw people taking care of the hotel.
they helped us we attractions and explantions of how to get to places. every question we had they tried to help us- they even helped us to plan the drive to MONTEVERDE.
The breakfest is great and like any other hotel it's a traditional one.
The location is just outside the city but it's a 5 minutes drive so it's nice not to be so close - it's a crappy tourist town (la Fortuna).
the cost is a little expensive (96 dollars per night) but it's still worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park