Beautifully landscaped and clean rooms with magnificent views of Mt. Arenal -which we were fortunate to see on a clear day during our stay. The included breakfast was a bit of a disappointment, but the brick oven pizza we had called the volcano was pretty good along with the antipasto salad. Staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable and well maintained. We also were impressed with the small walking trail that went around the grounds that contained various plants, trees, flowers and had stunning views of Mt. Arenal. Price is very affordable and is close to town - 10 minutes by taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Volcano Hotel
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.