This hotel should be renamed 'volcano view' as from all around it you have the view of the amazing Arenal volcano, inc the restaurant, the bedrooms and the pool. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the grounds were immaculate. The restaurant food was also good as was the massage I had in their spa :) Our stay there was part of a tour we booked with Imagine Latin America - I would reccomend this company too as we had fantastic service in the Uk and amazing ground support in Costa Rica when we needed to change our plans slightly. Back to the hotel though, we only stayed 2 nights and visited the thermal springs and had a day trip to a national park. Could have done with more time there though as there is loads to do like canopy walks, treking the volcano slopes, white water rafting etc. All in all, the hotel is a lovely base for all the local activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal volcano Inn is a 25 rooms hotel surrounded by exotic gardens that can be admired from the tranquility of your room or by taking a small walk on its natural trails. Every guest may enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano from its own terrace. Come visit us and make Arenal Volcano Inn your home while vacationing in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Arenal Volcano Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Volcano Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Volcano
- Arenal Volcano Inn Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park