I was a bit nervous after reading some bad reviews and had lowered my expectations considerably. I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved the resort. I liked the secluded location. From the balcany in the room you could only see one other building in the distance. It was beautiful with a fantastic view of the volcano. We were on the second floor room 10. The room was very large and clean with nice furnishings and fresh flowers. It was the nicest place we stayed in during the whole trip! The food was good, not great. It has a nice open air restaurant with a nice buffet breakfast that was included. I highly recommend this hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park