This was my third trip to this incredible resort- I absolutely love it here! Staff was all very friendly and helpful, the food was wonderful- where else can you be eating dinner while seeing lava cascading down a volcano? The views from our room were amazing and I love the newly added "lava wake up call" feature- if you haven't seen lava yet, you can ask to be called at night when the lava is typically more active and they will only call you when you will be guaranteed to see it- how thoughtful is that! The sounds of the rain forest and animals at night is unforgettable- this spot is truly magical and represents what Costa Rica is all about. We loved our trip to hanging bridges, the canopy zip lining (my husband went with friends, I just rode the gondola up but loved that too), the waterfall we got to swim in, and Tabacon's heated river and waterfall was great. We even went on a nature guided tour on the grounds of Lost Iguana and saw toucans for the first time! I recommend this spot to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park