In every room, there was a volcano view. The restaurant had great pasta and had HOMEMADE alfredo sauce. The spa served wonderful tea, and they had a great complimentary breakfast. I loved the pool and the hot tub, which was more just like a warm pool, and the drinks they served at the swim-up bar. You have to get la naturala pina. Then lounge back on one of the water seats and pretend you're in Florida. The only drawback to this place was that there were large cracks under the doors for bugs to get in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park