We spent a couple nights here on our way to Dominical and it did not disappoint! Our room had lovely views of the volcano, the food was great and the grounds were lush and tropical. It was a bit expensive -- we sort of felt like we were splurging -- but what a wonderful splurge. Tucked away in the rainforest, it was uncrowded, peaceful and quiet and we did not see a lot of other guests....the most fun was just sitting on the porch watching the lava flow down the side of Arenal! Friends of ours introduced us to this spot, and we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park