I was looking for quiet and peace and I found it at the Lost Iguana. After spending 4 nights at the JW Marriott ( on points) with it's luxury but corporate vibe, my husband and I were looking for something a little more authentic and nice but not luxury. I loved the Lost Iguana, loved it's remoteness, the rooms, the pools, the restaurant, the up and down walks, the view, and most especially the staff. Special shout out to Luis! It was slightly off season , the prices reasonable, and mostly just being able to listen to frogs and birds made the trip exactly what I needed. I would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park