I don't think I have ever stayed at a better hotel than this one. The wildlife, the pools, the grounds, the food, etc. Everything was amazing. It's also a fairly small hotel (about 30 rooms I think) so it is always peaceful. Nothing is busy and you feel like you are the only one in the entire place. The location is also amazing because it's in the middle of the jungle. If you are staying in this area I would highly recommened it. We stayed there 4 nights and I would easily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park