I have stayed at the Lost Iguana before and it was even more lush and tranquil than I remembered! The grounds are really amazing- you are surrounded by acres of natural beauty and the rooms all have their own secluded patio with flowers that attract hummingbirds, you can hear the sound of the insects, birds and monkeys late afternoon and early in the morning- beats an alarm clock to wake up to! We even saw a pair of toucans that ate some fruit right in front of the restaurant as we ate our breakfast- unforgettable memory! Loved the meals in the restaurant and the waiters all spoke English and were so friendly and helpful. And whenever I asked for a club car to shuttle me to my room, the pool, the spa, etc., it was always prompt and a wonderful convenience. I had two massages at the spa- felt like heaven. This spot is a five star stay for a reasonable cost- I would recommend it to anyone- you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park