We have only been back for 3 days and I already miss the peace and tranquility of this beautiful jungle resort. I had the unfortunate experience of staying there during 4 very raining days. Which is very unusual for this time of year. However, all the staff went the extra mile to be sure the weather did not dampen our fun. The food was great. The rooms were nice. The spa was wonderful listening to the birds and the water from a near by stream. The resrt dried our clothes at no charge. I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park