We enjoyed our two days at The Lost Iguana, our room had amazing views of the Volcano (the weather was perfect and we could see the top) and the resort couldn't be more immersed in nature, a few miles away from la Fortuna. The resort is very close to the Arenal Hanging bridges park which definitely deserves a visit. The pools are nice, one with a swim up bar. The staff was friendly and helpful. Definitely check out the gift shop at the entrance they have tasteful souvenirs and jewelry at very good prices. The spa looks amazing but I didn't have any time for treatments unfortunately. Great place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park