After few days at the beach we went to La Fortuna looking for some adventure during the day and calms and relaxing nights. The lost Iguana Spa was the perfect choice. We booked the Luxury Suite and the room was great, with king size bed (very comfortable), nice bathroom and a big balcony with an amazing view of the volcano. The balcony had also a jacuzzi and we spent great moments there. We relaxed by the pool, with great drinks and eating very fresh and tasteful ceviches!
The spa area is amazing! Beautiful decoration, very peaceful and quite. The massages were wonderful!
And as everywhere else in Costa Rica, people were great and service was perfect.
The only bad thing is that wifi was available only in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park