We stayed here with a group and were very satisfied. The hospitality and food were warm and wonderful,the accommodations are stunning, every room has a breathtaking view of Arenal Volcano,meticulous attention to detail in design and the grounds are gorgeous. Be prepared for walking well lighted, groomed steep roads and trails around the resort or the resort staff will promptly and reliably respond to your request for a shuttle. Lots of wildlife ,Tucans perching in trees nearby the dining area. Check out the spa. It's environs are exotic, and again the detail is fine. My facial and full body massage were very reasonably priced and ever so luscious w/ a heated massage table ,in room fireplace glowing , a babbling jungle brook in and open air but warm enough space.. Heaven must be like this! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park