I have taken a Yoga and Spiritual based tours to the Lost Iguana for 10 years. I just returned from there with a group of 30 very happy travelers. I love taking my groups there because they are All so Happy when we arrive and are astounded to tell you the truth. The rooms with volcano views, the friendly service, the great food in the restaurant and the Yoga / Meditation pavilion is a great meeting place, yoga venue and if you want to get married there it would be fantastic.The Lost Iguana whether for a family vacation, a honeymoon or a group is the Only place I would consider in the La Fortuna area. If you like beauty, service, integrity and quality the Lost Iguana is the Best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park