This was our 2nd visit to Lost Iguana. We were here 2 years ago with 2 grandchildren and returned with 2 other grand children. Our celebrity suite offered 2 spacious bedrooms each with its own special bathroom, a large common room with kitchenette and a spacious patio surrounded by rain forest foliage, great view of the Arenal volcano. Staff is wonderfully friendly and helpful. Dining room pleasant and food good. Pool small but ideally suited. Spa and massage were terrific for me and my husband.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park