My husband and I stayed in a casita for 2 nights. Unbelievable view! We at least saw the base of the Arenal volcano but unfortunately the rain and clouds had set in. Our private casita was beautiful! Just like the pictures on line! The food was great and Buffett in am quick to grab before we took off for adventures. We left there and went to San Jose. We got a email from the owner that they found an ipad and we realized we left ours! They were so kind and the owner was coming to the states so she spend 19$ and sent it to us! This wouldnt have happened i dont thunk at a big hotel...Great place to stay if you want privacy, good food and great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park