We recently stayed in a beautiful suite overlooking the Arenal Volcano. We felt we were truly in the rainforest, with our outdoor shower, spa jacuzzi, and 5-star amenities including TV, WiFi, and A/C. The restaurant served amazing breakfast each morning, and we dined there both nights. The pool is naturally warmed by the hot springs, and you can enjoy drinks and food poolside. The grounds are beautiful with lighted paths at night.... the only thing preventing me from giving it all 5-stars is the pool. It was very cool in comparison to other hot springs, and the temperature was a little too cold and uncomfortable at times. But all in all, a great stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park