we stayed for 3 nights in a great suite at this hotel. The location and setting are fantastic. While we did not get much of cahnce to enjoy the view from our balcony becuase of hte weather, I would stay there again . Restauant was fair . Best meal was breakfast . Pool is small but ths is not hte place ot go if you wnat sun and pool. You are in teh midst of a beautiful rain forest and the architecture and the layout of the hotel allow you to feel that you are there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park