Came here for a friend's wedding.
Location: 5/5 - close to the volcano, hot springs, and a host of activities; secluded - takes 30 mins to get to La Fortuna, which we like, but tour operators charge more to pick us up
Service: 4.5/5 - very friendly and cooperative in accommodating a big party
Rooms: 4/5 - clean and pretty, with a view of the volcano (we didn't see the volcano though due to rain), and you can get internet on the balcony if not in the room
Overall, a good, secluded location for some pure relaxation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park