We loved our stay here, even in the rainy season. The heated pool with swim up bar is so relaxing, the on site hikes are gorgeous and the Hanging Bridges hikes are only a short walk from the resort. The rooms are comfortable and the views of the volcano are like no other in the area. The drive into the town is only about 10 minutes by car. The staff is exceptional and very knowledgeable about what to do and see. I'm a go go go kind of traveler but truly wanted to stay longer than 3 nights here. Don't think about it, just book it, you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park