The resort is awesome and extremely peaceful, but most importantly ALL of the staff went out of their way to fulfill our requests / desires. We have traveled the world extensively, and this would rank up there as one of the best ever!
The rooms are awesome as well, and have fantastic views of the volcano. If you decide to book, I would recommend requesting a room that has both an outside shower and a jacuzzi tub. only the end units have this combo.
When you do decide to go, make sure you ask Edgier or Cesar to bring you some fresh fried plantains at breakfast!
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.