We stayed at the resort for 3 nights. This was one of the most amazing places we have stayed at. Tucked away in the rainforest looking directly at the Arenal Volcano from our balcony. Wow Just the loaction it self was so gorgeous. Every morning we would watch the hummingbirds fly around to the flowers from our bacony.
There is lots of walking to get from one location of the resort but they have made beautiful walkways between the trees and flowers so its like you are in your own world.
Luis was the bartender -/ waiter we loved him :) his commitment to his job and the guests was perfect. We enjoyed sitting in the swimup pool chatting and drinking every afternoon for happy hour. Luis really made the experience wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park