My partner and I stayed at The Lost Iguana, last week. The resort is charming, luxurious, and beautiful. There is so much to do both at the resort, and in the neighboring towns. We enjoyed the 5 star spa very much, and all of the staff were great. Our restaurant server named Jordan, was kind, helpful, and eager to answer any questions we had. The bartender Luis, took extra great care of us, and went out of his way to make sure we were well taken care of. He is a truly wonderful employee. We will be back, for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lost Iguana Resort is Arenal's newest hotel, offering luxury accommodations in the rain forest The resort's 100 acre property overlooks the world's most active volcano, Arenal Volcano located near La Fortuna, Costa Rica. A premiere, upscale retreat nestled gently in the jungle, the Lost Iguana Resort only offers rooms with large private balconies overlooking the Arenal Volcano and Arenal River Gorge. All rooms are spacious and well appointed with first-class furnishings, artwork and full amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Lost Iguana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lost Iguana Resort And Spa
- Lost Iguana Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Lost Iguana
- Lost Iguana Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park