“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I'm Hungry Crepes Arenal Volcano

I'm Hungry Crepes Arenal Volcano
Street 468 Avenue 325 | Infront of Hotel Las Colinas, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park 21007, Costa Rica
+(506)84094844
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Creperie, Coffee Shop, Hamburgers, Costa Rican
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in here after having dinner at a local soda-- perfect spot for dessert! Staff was very friendly, and the two crepes we ordered were DELICIOUS!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

The crepe silvestre was delicious. My son got the biggest hot dog of his life there. Their batidos (shakes) are delish and priced at 2 fruits for $3 and 3 fruits for $4.

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

The crepes here are delicious! Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area. We opted for the sweet crepes rather than savory and were not disappointed-there is also a good selection of options to chose from.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Decatur, Georgia
“Best Meal in La Fortuna”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

The crepes here are delicious! I forget the names of the specials my hubby and I ordered, but mine was filled with shredded chicken, onions and peppers and Jim ordered a crepe smothered in a white mushroom sauce. We shared and both were amazing! (I thought mine was better and he thought his was better :0) The only downfall is that I Hate we found this place on the day we were leaving!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sao Paulo, SP
“Great chicken quesadilla, mediocre crepe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

If it were just for the quesadilla I would have considered giving this place a 4, as it was crunchy but not dry and the filling was delicious, juicy and just the right amount of spicy for me (ie mild!). The crepe/pancake, on the other hand, was tasteless, as was the mushroom in white sauce filing. The juices are huge but light on the actual fruit.