The seats are terrible on the roof top. Service is very slow, no a/c, took 20 minutes for them to compute the check. Worst of all I ordered the cheese ravioli. Turns out the cheese used was contaminated. $90 USD later I was diagnosed with food poisoning at a local medical clinic 24 hours later. A friend who also wanted to "taste" came down with the food bourne illness as well.
If you own or manage Punto Fusion, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.