We stayed at this hotel for two nights as part of our trip to Central America. The room was really nice and we especially liked the private patio with views of the volcano. There was satellite tv and although there was not wireless internet in our room (I guess it is available in some of the rooms), there was wireless in the lobby and both restaurants. We ate at the restaurant in the front of the hotel (Sura) one night and it was alright. The seafood entrees we ordered were very good but we did not care for the soup or appetizers we ordered. One thing we really like about the hotel was the breakfast buffet which was included in the price. It was a large spread of fruit, rice and beans, sausages, breads, made-to-order omelets, etc. - very tasty! The pool area was also very nice and had a swim-up bar. The hotel was well-located between the town of La Fortuna and the Arenal Volcano National Park. Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At VOLCANO LODGE AND SPRINGS, located in La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, our hot springs and lush tropical garden gives you joy and relaxation to our guests and companions. Undoubtedly, our location allows you to witness the imposing Arenal Volcano from a vantage point. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, T4B, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Springs Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park