The gardens are full of tropical plants which attract many birds,and butterflies. There is also a short nature walk within the property. When I opened out back door I had a perfect view of the volcano. Breakfast is included and it was the best of all of the hotels. It included cheese, veggies, eggs of several kinds, pancakes, meats, fruits, and of course rice and bean. You are given a pass for your car and have to go through gates for added security. Staff could not have been more helpful, they had to keep coming to our room when the safe got suck and they came immediately and were always pleasant. They let us do an early check-in and they watched our bags for us after we checked out. This place gave 1st class service for a mid-priced place. Happy hour at the pool has 2 for 1 ddrinks and the hotel is only a 10 min. drive to town for dinner. The only thing they could improve is a newer bed---ours seemed to have a slight lean to it. If I ever came back, I'd stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At VOLCANO LODGE AND SPRINGS, located in La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, our hot springs and lush tropical garden gives you joy and relaxation to our guests and companions. Undoubtedly, our location allows you to witness the imposing Arenal Volcano from a vantage point. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Springs Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park