The hotel/lodge is located amidst the beautiful garden. The property has only single story lodges. Which makes them look like private villas. Most of the rooms face Arenal Volcano and all have patios with a beautiful garden view. There are so many birds as well as other wildlife. Every morning we were awakened by numerous birds chirping and even a donkey in a farm near by. Well, at least we think it was a donkey. Who knows??? In this land of many wildlife, it could've been some exotic animal I've never heard of.
The patio had a pair of nice comfortable Costa Rican rocking chairs. We sat there, and enjoyed the garden and the scenery.
The free breakfast was pretty good with an egg station where you can get eggs and omelets made to order.
The pool and Jacuzzi was very nice.
Free shuttles to/from the town of Fortuna few times a day.
We would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At VOLCANO LODGE AND SPRINGS, located in La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, our hot springs and lush tropical garden gives you joy and relaxation to our guests and companions. Undoubtedly, our location allows you to witness the imposing Arenal Volcano from a vantage point. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, T4B, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Springs Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park