Late October 2012 my husband and I - senior Danish couple - stayed here, and it was absolutely thrilling in every respect. The rooms are nice and large, well kept and clean, the whole area is beautifully maintained. Trees and flowers are a unique experience. You feel you are staying in a very luxurious accomodation. Very charming, very cosy, feeling of safety and not to mention the joy of using all the pools and spas in the area. The view to the volcano is stunning.
Dinner as well as breakfast were fine and satisfying. The restaurant is located so in daylight you have a wonderful view across most of the resort with pools, trees and flowers through huge glass windows.
This place is utterly aestethic. it is such joy to walk around and watch the details of the well maintained area.
Would definitely recommed this resort to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Springs Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At VOLCANO LODGE AND SPRINGS, located in La Palma, La Fortuna de San Carlos, at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano, our hot springs and lush tropical garden gives you joy and relaxation to our guests and companions. Undoubtedly, our location allows you to witness the imposing Arenal Volcano from a vantage point. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.