The reason I dont is because I am in a good mind state when I get there. This place threw me off. We just left a very nice spot in tamarindo. The list of bad ideas begins with check in:
A: Wearing wrist bands.... dont like it feel like a mental hospital escapee
B: Room design just below a Howard Jonhson
C: No flush toliet paper.... I get it if you are in a locatio that isolated but there are resorts right
next door that dont have the same rules. We went to one 5 days ahead of time.
I feel I should say something nice...the food was ok.
- Also Known As:
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel
- Volcano Lodge And Gardens
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Volcano Hotel
- Volcano Lodge & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VOLCANO LODGE & GARDENS is located in La Palma de la Fortuna de San Carlos, at the north side of the country. This beautiful area offers a panoramic view to the Arenal Volcano and the rainy tropical forest, characteristic of the area, where you can find great variety of flora and fauna species. The hotel is built in an area of wide natural scenarios. Our property is in a safe area where visitors can spend the night in a hotel with majestic view of an active volcano. QUALITY SERVICE: Knowing that service is the main reason of hospitality, the Volcano Lodge & Gardens’ team, will do our best to make your stay a very fond memory to take home. FACILITIES: All our 66 rooms are Superior and non smoking, have deluxe finishes, 2 comfortable full size beds or 1 king size bed, TV/cable, telephone, air-conditioned, coffee maker, hot water shower, hairdryer and a nice terrace facing the Volcano. We also offer 4 rooms for handicap. RESTAURANT:Sura Restaurant, capacity: 120 people, we’ll be offering you our traditional local and international food, while you enjoy the majestic view of the volcano, birds surrounded nature. You can ask for room service too. OTHER FACILITIES: *Two swimming pools for adults, two swimming pools for children and two Jacuzzis, all of them with view to the Volcano.*Laundry service, Private parking, Internet Access / Wireless Free, Tours information, nature trail, Playground.* Massages Service from 9 am to 9 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Volcano Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.