My husband and I stayed here for five nights while we explored La Fortuna area. The staff, rooms, and pool area were excellent and we enjoyed the " hot springs" pool. The food at the restaurant was good, but not to eat at every night. Since we didn't have a car, it costs about $12-15 each way to get to town. Other than location, no complaints!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL THE SPLENDOR AND ADVENTURE OF LA FORTUNA JUST IN ONE PLACE!Welcome to an experience full of adventure and nature in Costa Rica...Just by the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montana de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on our private reserve.In balance with nature develop a site of rest and fun that makes you feel in a new world.With our All-Inclusive Package in La Fortuna, you can enjoy aholiday full of sustainable adventure and cultural experience.Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor's Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.PURE ADVENTURE IN OUR GO ADVENTURE PARK. Experience the best and exclusive eco adventure tours, feel the extreme nature of tropical forests and the powerful energy of the Arenal Volcano! A BREATH FOR TOUR SOUL... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Montana de Fuego Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana De Fuego Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Montana De Fuego Hotel And Spa
- Montana De Fuego Resort
- Hotel Montana De Fuego Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park