Gorgeous views of volcano from most of the superior bungalows (the type of room we booked). Website advertised views of the river valley but most 'backyard' views are of trees with no view beyond. We stayed in cabin 248 and had a clear view of the volcano, were close to the lobby and pool (but not so close there was noise). We had no valley view in the back though. The beds were rock hard, shower was lukewarm at best for two out of three showers, but the room was clean, TV and refrigerator worked fine. Breakfast is awesome! View from dining room is amazing! Staff was great. Lady who booked tour was great and very helpful. Grounds were beautiful and well kept. Parking was secure - no lot - you park right in front of your room. I wouldn't recommend the lake view rooms - they are right on the road and the lake is really a very small pond. Not worth the extra money in my opinion. Close to town where the sodas are very tasty. Recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL THE SPLENDOR AND ADVENTURE OF LA FORTUNA JUST IN ONE PLACE!Welcome to an experience full of adventure and nature in Costa Rica...Just by the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on our prívate reserve.In balance with nature develop a site of rest and fun that makes you feel in a new world.With our All-Inclusive Package in La Fortuna, you can enjoy aholiday full of sustainable adventure and cultural experience.Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.PURE ADVENTURE IN OUR Experience the best and exclusive eco adventure tours, feel the extreme nature of tropical forests and the powerful energy of the Arenal Volcano! A BREATH FOR TOUR SOUL… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Montana de Fuego Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana De Fuego Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Montana De Fuego Hotel And Spa
- Montana De Fuego Resort
- Montana De Fuego Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park