interesting modern little cubes of cottages perched on the hill just opposite the volcano - which was only visible for a few moments in the morning due to heavy cloud cover and yes - rain. it was actually cold there in early March and not pleasant to walk to the restaurant in the rain. but having a nice little enclosed porch on our cabin made it fine. wifi only in the public areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALL THE SPLENDOR AND ADVENTURE OF LA FORTUNA JUST IN ONE PLACE!Welcome to an experience full of adventure and nature in Costa Rica...Just by the foot of the Arenal Volcano stands Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa, a hotel inspired by its great natural environment, surrounded by 35 hectares of tropical forest on our prívate reserve.In balance with nature develop a site of rest and fun that makes you feel in a new world.With our All-Inclusive Package in La Fortuna, you can enjoy aholiday full of sustainable adventure and cultural experience.Montaña de Fuego Hotel & Spa has received the Fordor's Choice Award for several consecutive years, distinguished by Fodor’s Travel as the best of hotels in the region of La Fortuna de San Carlos.PURE ADVENTURE IN OUR Experience the best and exclusive eco adventure tours, feel the extreme nature of tropical forests and the powerful energy of the Arenal Volcano! A BREATH FOR TOUR SOUL… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Montana de Fuego Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana De Fuego Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Montana De Fuego Hotel And Spa
- Montana De Fuego Resort
- Montana De Fuego Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park