Stayed for 5 nights. Great experience!
* Very nice hut style rooms with huge bathrooms, cable (welcome relief when stuck indoors due to bad weather), mini-fridge, patio, air con
* Really friendly and welcoming service from everyone
* Food tasty and reasonably priced (must try the patacones!)
* Loads of wildlife in the resort - howler monkeys, coati (super cute), birds, etc
* Views of the volcano when not covered by clouds (which is most of the time)
* Location -- resort is 1km from the main road and a further 4km from La Fortuna. We like to walk everywhere so this wasn't a problem -- most people however had to catch taxis.
* Not a massive selection of food at breakfast which felt very repetitive over the course of 6 days
- Also Known As:
- Lomas Del Volcan Hotel
- Hotel Lomas Del Volcan Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomas del Volcán Hotel is a warm mountain hotel that maintains it's rustic style with wood cabins, each one with 2 decks that invites you to enjoy nature, one with a view to the Arenal Volcano and the other with a view to the tropical forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Hotel Lomas del Volcan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.