Located a few minutes from La Fortuna center, this hotel has everything one looks for in the Arenal area.
-great views of the volcano
-about 8 hot spring pools in the hotel grounds
-canopy, horseback-riding, and other tours
-restaurant and basic gift shop
The rooms are basic. I stayed in a superior, which includes a small deck, tv, and air conditioning. You stay here for the charm of the wooden cabins. However, I do find it expensive at a little over $100 per night (though it does include breakfast).
The staff is friendly. Front desk slightly slow.
Breakfast is a 6.5- rice and beans, egg, some fruit and a few sweet pastries.
Overall I'd stay here for the hot springs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park