Stayed here in late August. My bungalow had beautiful facing view of volcano upon arrival, clouds obscured it the next day. Beautiful pools but highlight was hot springs pools of varying temperatures--cooler to warmer as you traverse up the hillside. There were so many pools that you could keep hiking until you found one to relax in by yourself. Great birding on the grounds as well as ziplining via 11 platforms on premises. Room was spacious, a/c, hotel safe. Breakfast buffet was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park