We spent two nights in the hotel in a suprior room. The view was fantastic and so was the room decoration and all emnities. The service was great they acually run for every request we have (we gave some laundry on 4pm and received it back within a hour).
But the beds are the most uncomfirable beds I had during a trip of two weeks in Costa Rica. I really think they need to replace the matresses.
In the resort they have a set of termo pools. Ome of them - the big one - was emplty and the others were not so inviting. We tried to find some differences in the tempreture of the different pools but no success.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park