We liked everything about this hotel except the pool area (kids didn't even ask to go in). The hot spring pools were small, not the least bit inviting, and luke-warm at best. Nice views, nice rooms, nice landscaping and good service. My husband and I had an extra day here, and might have chosen to relax at the hotel, but the pool area was limited, not nice enough to hang around for that long, we took a cab to Fortuna for the day instead. Also, the trail to the waterfall from the hotel is a treacherous hike/crawl at best, sort of cool if you want an adventure instead of a leisurely walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park