Stayed here at the end of our trip to Costa Rica. Rooms clean, spacious, but no hooks to hang wet clothing. Resort beautifully landscaped. Hot springs a big plus. If you are looking for a jumping, vibrant time - this isn't the place to go. Very sedate - big time birder paradise. Empty bar / but friendly bartenders. Food pretty good. If I had my drathers - would have stayed in Fortuna where there was more action. I would say good value if you want a quiet get-away. Don't stay more than 3 days - you'll be bored. There is so much more to see in Costa Rica. The Arenal area struck me as kind of touristy. Glad I did see th volcano, though.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park