When we pulled into Paraiso Arenal we wondered if we were at the wrong place. It looks way more deluxe than our $130 would cover. We were amazed at how pretty and garden-like the grounds are here and the breakfast was the biggest and best of our entire trip. There's several hot spring pools which are great to sit in and take in the views of Arenal and the jungle around, but they aren't big and deep like the hot spring resorts across the highway. While enjoying the hot springs we viewed toucans, hummingbirds iguana, and a dinosaur-like emerald basilisk. Great fun! We didn't have any issues with dampness or the shower like previous reviewers here. Everything was actually better than expected and we felt like this was an exceptional value for the nice volcano-view cabana, excellent breakfast, hot springs and pool, and the opportunity to wander the grounds here and spot some wildlife including sloth, crested guan and dazzling honeycreepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park