A beautiful property facing the Arenal volcano in an area that hasn't yet been blasted off the face of the earth and is probably not likely to be, unlike others in this area. Great rooms in a beautiful setting, several regular pools and a chain of volcanic hot springs pools coming down the side of the hill--really nice. Pool bar, wet or dry, nice restaurant. Jumping off point for quite a number of activities in the area. Fast laundry service for those who have nothing to wear after several days in the rainforest. Our rooms were super clean and bug-free and there was ample hot water. No extra charge for the friendly cats on the porch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy of cozy & comfortable rooms surrounded by tropical gardens, with the best view of Arenal Volcano. Discover the wellness of our hot springs and our Mayin Spa. Taste the Costa Rica flavor, international cuisine and the best steak house in the area. Feel the adrenaline on our Canopy Tour, and take the best shots of Arenal volcano on our horseback riding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort And Spa
- Hotel Arenal Paraiso
- Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park